Do you have a Sleep Disorder or Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) or Narcolepsy?
- Loud snoring especially worse with recent weight gain or alcohol consumption.
- Bed partners notice breathing pauses approx. 10 to 60 seconds between loud snores.
- Frequent use of sleep medication(s).
- Obesity or overweight problems.
- Difficulty falling asleep.
- Difficulty staying asleep.
- Daytime sleepiness.
- Impaired concentration.
- Impaired memory.
- Discomfort in legs relieved by moving or stimulating the legs.
- A sensation of crawling, tingling or pricking in the legs that interferes with sleep.
- Periodic limb movements at night that interfere with sleep.
- Temporary decrease or loss of muscle control, especially when getting excited.
- Vivid dream-like images when drifting off to sleep or waking up.
- Waking up unable to move or talk for a brief time.
You spend one night having one of the most easy test of your life and all you do is sleep at home.